Pond Champs Algae X
Algae X is a liquid copper sulfate solution designed to kill and control algae. Pond algae treatments should be done on actively growing algae and when water temperatures are at least 50F. Not all growth is necessarily bad. Some types of pond algae, such as chara, act as filters that keep your pond water clear and clean. In order to control and kill algae, ponds should be treated with a pond algaecide several times a season. Our products give you a safe, cost-effective way to maintain algae growth before it takes over your pond.
- Controls many types of algae like filamentous, chara, and planktonic for a beautiful and safe pond all year long
- Long term algae control
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming and irrigation.
- Not for use in Koi or Trout ponds
- Treat only a third to a half of your pond at a time
- One gallon treats 1 surface acre 1-3 ft deep
- For one acre, mix 1 gallon of Crystal Plex with 10 gallons of water and spray directly on the algae mats.
Pond Champs Algae Control
|sku||Product Description||Unit Size||Color|
|11700||Algae X||Gallon||light blue|
The best application method is to mix product with water and spray growth. Treat 1/3 of the pond at a time to avoid killing too much growth and depleting the water of oxygen.